Transforming Past Lives Workshop: Lake Winnipeg
Four-day workshop tuition: US$825/CAN$1,100
Retreat accommodations: $300 for your own room ($60/night for five nights), $200 to share a room ($40/night)
Local participants are welcome to join us each morning.
If you’re coming in from out of town, plan to arrive and settle in on Wednesday, September 25. We will begin the workshop at 9am on the 26th. Days will be full, with our aim to finish by 5pm. The workshop will end the evening of September 29th. Please make return travel arrangements for Monday, September 30th. Tuition covers the four-day workshop. We’ve booked a charming and affordable house for workshop attendees with private or shared rooms (if you come with a friend or partner), a spacious kitchen, and cozy common spaces. Food and airfare are not included.
The 4-day workshop includes:
- Daily discussions on how past life regression heals, the power of positive past lives, and connecting with your Spirit Guides and your inner divine.
- A group intrusive energy clearance and lessons in energy management
- Exercises to improve intuition
- Your own past life regression and transformation session
- A group positive past life regression
- A group regression for personal Spirit Guide advice
- A guided group connection to your personal inner divine
- Guided journaling and artistic expression exercises
Address any emotionally charged challenges you are facing in realizing your best self. Clear the way for:
- Self-actualization (creative, professional, personal, etc.)
- Positive relationships
- Ending depression
- Stopping obsessions
- Clearing nightmares, recurring dreams, and disturbing thoughts
- Weight loss
- Phobia alleviation
- Overcoming anxiety (performance, etc)
- Terminating pain
- Breaking unhealthy patterns and habits
We will meet daily for the workshop at Country Haven, a cozy retreat house within a mile of the lake. Those who wish may choose to stay at this charming home during the workshop for US$50/night single occupancy, $30/night double.
Join us at Lake Winnipeg to heal, grow, transform, and love.
To register, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.